Interesting Discovery in my accounts -- more info...

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:55:53 EST 2017

Jay,

My first thought is that sometime after you closed the books you probably
inadvertently entered additional transaction(s) dated before the closing
date.  Did you make an archive backup then that you can compare to your
balances as of that date in your current data?

If there were a very limited number of transactions you might be able to
determine whether they were erroneous and could (and should) be corrected.

David C