Linux Subsystem for Windows: GnuCash seems to work

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Sun Dec 3 23:47:42 EST 2017

Thank you, that sounds worth trying.  To be clear, at the step:

"Turn Windows Features on or off"

Turn Windows Features on, correct?  Or is there a specific way to
activate Windows Subsystem for Linux within Windows Features?

I'm not at Windows 10 yet, but we do keep some Windows machines
around, and at some point we will install 10.  This is good to know.

Gordon