linux version

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:35:43 EST 2017

Please note that on this list you have to use Reply All when replying,
otherwise your reply just goes to the last poster. Make sure that the
list is in the cc for the email when you send it. I am forwarding this
to the list for reference.

As to why the Mint package does not install the docs you would have to
direct that question to whoever packages it for Mint, I don't suppose
he/she is on this list. Perhaps a Mint forum would be a good place to
start.

Cheers

Colin