Enhancement Request for GNUcash

Jesse Cochran jessecochran316 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:39:59 EST 2017

To whom it may concern,

Given how limited and un-free our monetary system is nowadays, I think
GNUcash would make a great tool for the following freedoms below:

0 > The Freedom to modify your starting and ending balance. This means you
can take a @200 balance (yes, I'm using the @ symbol for example use), and
turn it into @200000 without the need to transfer anything.

1 > The Freedom to add and subtract from your ending balance like a
calculator.

2 > The Freedom to send and receive money in any amount you choose.

3 > The Freedom to exchange this currency for other currency of any amount
or size.

So I am generically requesting a feature that allows this  to be
implemented into GNUcash, just to exercise this right.

Thanks for understanding,

Jesse.