gnucash file could not be found

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Dec 7 11:05:13 EST 2017

Hi Mike,

Think you've hit a weird interaction of the Gnucash Program (well, some of
it's underlying modules) and MacOS.

However you invoke Gnucash, it will *always* try to load the most recently
used data file on a Mac.  Once you have cleared the "cant Find file" message,
use the Gnucash File->Open and navigate to your network store and hence the GC
data file you need.

HTH,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542