GL Accounts

Sun Dec 10 11:00:21 EST 2017

Hi Caleb,

all outstanding payments and receivables are collected in the A/R and A/P accounts. You distribute your income and expenses in the invoices and bills to the Income and Expense accounts.

You should see the A/R and A/P accounts as transitory payment accounts for the business functionality. Do not use them manually.

Cheers,
Christoph