MacOS 10.13.2 won't work with Gnucash

itspmm at gmail.com itspmm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:32:36 EST 2017

Hi,

I have just installed Gnucash 2.16.19 on my Mac that is running High Sierra.
In spite of all my efforts, I cannot get Gnucash to load or even open
properly. I understand from previous posts about High Sierra issues that
when the latest stable version of Gnucash is installed, the libraries are
updated. I'm not quite sure how that happens when it is a case of copying
the application from the DMG file to the Mac Applications folder.

Any others with this problem? I need to find a fix asap since I have a set
of financial reports to prepare for a meeting in two days! Thanks.

regards,
Pat. Mitchell