MacOS 10.13.2 won't work with Gnucash

itspmm at gmail.com itspmm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:52:49 EST 2017

Hi John,

I have done a complete uninstall of the program. Restarted in Safe Mode,
then downloaded a fresh copy of an earlier version and installed. Nothing
happened.

I reinstalled version 2.16.19 and attempted to launch the program. It went
through the 'verification' process, then asked if I wanted to open it
(downloaded from the internet), I said yes, then there was nothing more.

Clicking on the app in the dock gives a single bounce, then nothing more.
Not sure what else to do. The Contents of the package seems to be the most
recent version.

===
Pat. M