gnucash coredump gnome

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:37:28 EST 2017

Hi -- you must mean Ubuntu.

If you used dpkg you probably didn't install all the dependencies.

I suggest these two terminal commands first

sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade

Watch the output of those for errors. If you see any, you'll want to
correct them.

Then to get all of gnucash installed, you might try

sudo apt install gnucash

When that gets all the dependencies in, the application should work.

You might also want the documentation and python bindings:

sudo apt install gnucash-docs python-gnucash