gnucash coredump gnome

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 03:43:34 EST 2017

On 19 December 2017 at 22:19, cliffhanger at gardener.com
<cliffhanger at gardener.com> wrote:
> Using Linux with gnome see message for ver. Gnucash was installed with dpkg.

Oh, you mean Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS.  You say you installed using
dpkg, do you mean apt-get install? If you used dpkg where did you get
the deb file?
To give us more information what do see if you run in a terminal:
apt-cache policy gnucash

But first run
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
which will make sure everything is up to date (dist-upgrade does not
try to upgrade to the next version of Ubuntu, it just makes sure
everything is up to date for that version). Obviously report if that
shows any errors.
.
Colin