Receipt scanners, recommendations?

jeffrey black beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:42:52 EST 2017

I am using GnuCash (Windoze version) to track multiple sets of books.
My personal, my farm, my wife's business, and for another family members
personal and business.  Needless to say I am buried up to my ears in
receipts and would like to go paperless by storing the images in
GnuCash.  My flatbed scanner works but; is not a reasonable option.

Right now, my budget would have to be a maximum of about $400 USD.  I
need to scan everything from 2 inch wide thermal receipts up to to full
size 8 1/2 X 11  inch receipts.

As soon as I can replace several legacy apps I intend to ditch Windoze
and move everything over to Unix (probably Ubuntu), so compatibility
would be an issue.

I would like to hear your recommendations.

---JEffrey Black M.B.A.