Manually matching transactions

Brian Hoth bhoth at comcast.net
Thu Dec 21 15:15:16 EST 2017

   I don't even know how to manually match if that is an option. I am
   using OFX download method through AQbanking.

   On 12/21/2017 12:53 PM, David Carlson wrote:

   You do not mention the mechanism by which your matching transaction
   appeared.
   Manual matching opportunities usually appear  when using OFX CSV and
   QIF import methods.  The details and accuracy vary by method,  but they
   all work reasonably well.
   If you are using the direct download method, I am not sure how that
   works, but I know that it would vary between different financial
   institutions.
   David  C