Gnu Cash Starts With The File Needing Saved 2.6.18

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 19:49:03 EST 2017

OK, looks like Gnu Cash does some checking and repairs to the file and its
contents as it's being loaded.  If it makes a change, then the contents
changed indication would appear and the save button would be enabled.  That
makes sense.

The last version I used before 2.6.18 was 2.6.17.  I don't remember this
happening before, but I just may not have noticed it.

Thanks for the helps