Has the Treasury Direct interface changed?

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 11:59:52 EST 2017

The only CPAN-related stuff I've done was updating Finance::Quote during
the Yahoo-caused quote debacle. Other than that, I tend to leave things
as is, since OS X is allegedly pretty snotty about having things mucked
about with.

Near as I can figure the problem is solely with the treasurydirect.gov
site. I've substituted other URLs, like google.com, etc. and it spews
back all the nice HTML stuff.

I've communicated back and forth with the Treasury Direct people, but
gotten rather superficial and maybe even snarky responses back. I don't
think the people communicating via their "contact us" are conversant in
technical information. At least not the ones I've gotten "information" from.