GnuCash 2.6.15 for Linux - reports charts

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Feb 2 04:04:56 EST 2017

Hi Marcin,

Please make sure to keep the conversations on the mailing list. It is
considered rude to send mail directly to other users/developers unless
explicitly told to do so. Additionally, that one person you reply to may not
have all the answers. You have more chances for a complete answer by keeping
the conversation on the list.

You can do so by using the "Reply to all" or "Reply to list" features of your
mail program.

As to your issue. The flickering has been dealt with for the next version of
gnucash. Please try 2.6.16 when it comes out. Until then you better stick with
2.6.14 if the flickering causes gnucash to crash for you.

The budget report issue is currently not on my list of priorities I'm afraid.
However please verify this has been reported in either bugzilla [1] or
uservoice[2], so the request doesn't get lost and can be handled at a later
time.

Regards,

Geert

[1] Refer to http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla to learn how to use