Payroll question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Feb 3 10:59:15 EST 2017

   Reading the payroll section in the Guide tells me that it's the same as
with other business bookkeeping software: credit the checking account and
debit the Members' Salaries expense account.

   As a sole practitioner of professional services I'm the only member paid a
salary. And taxes are paid quarterly so it's a simple transaction.

   Question: to print a check to me do I create an A/P vendor account in my
name? Then enter an A/P transaction and pay from that by printing a check?

Rich