Report to locate Unrealized Gains

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:12:28 EST 2017

    David,
This would be a nice report to see.  Could it be created by selecting a transaction report using every account of commodity type?  I think that it would also be nice if "round trip" transaction sets involving closed lots could be excluded or at least identified to show the associated realized gain if it is available.  It would also be nice if it could show "open lots" with estimated present value including identification of the source, such as average cost, price table data entry dated mmddyyyy, etc.
Have to stop,my tablet is goofy today.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: David T. via gnucash-userDate: Mon, Feb 6, 2017 6:26 AMTo: Gnucash;Subject:Report to locate Unrealized Gains
Hello,The recent discussion regarding the Trial Balance and Balance Sheet reports got me to wondering whether there is any way to list transactions that create unrealized gains? It would be nice to be able to locate those transactions in the ten years of data I have in my data file. Trying to dig them out from the many accounts and transactions is not a fruitful use of time…TIA,David_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.