Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Mon Feb 6 22:15:04 EST 2017

David:
I am using Basic Ledger View and have tried it in Split View and
Transaction Journal View with the same results.

Yes, I have several entries in the checking account up to Feb. 2 2017
and they are all correct.  This problem was first noticed on 3 or 4
Feb. when I tried to enter a check to a doctor.  It also occurred on
Feb. 5 when an automatic check attempted to post to the checking
account.

GNUcash: 2.6.15 build: 1ef17e6 on 2016-12-19.

OS: GNU/Linux Version: #1 SMP Thu Jan 26 10:44:48 UTC 2017
Release: 4.9.6-200.fc25.i686+PAE
This is a desktop HP-Compact 8200 Elite.

I hope this helps you and I thank you for your interest and assistance.

Gerald