Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Tue Feb 7 10:32:10 EST 2017

David:

To answer your questions, Yes I do see both split lines in all
registers and when I am typing in the check entry I see the information
I am typing appear on the correct line of the split.  However, as soon
as I press the enter key the transaction disappears from the check
register and appears in the Expense register.

Perhaps I used the wrong term when I said Automatic Transaction, I
should have said Scheduled Transaction, one I have entered into the
scheduled transaction list to occur every Sunday.

I hope this clears up any confusion I may have caused and we can find a
solution to this anomaly.

Thanks for your interest.
Gerald