Business check formats

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:23:23 EST 2017

Working from rather hazy memory,  what I recall doing (some years ago) was taking a copy of the file that was the closest match and then editing it (in a text editor) to change the positions of things.   The file format is quite readable.

You do have to figure out where the files of check formats are stored.

Trouble with this sort of thing is you do it once and (nearly) never need to do it again.  So there won’t be a lot of folks around with clear memories of what they had to do.