Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Tue Feb 7 21:33:44 EST 2017

Derek:
When I go to the Expense:Medical:OTC Medicine and click on the data
entry, go to the Transfer column it shows Assets:Current Assets:Access
America.  When I click on that entry and select jump it takes me right
back to the last line in the Access America register.  I do not have
another register named Access America unless it is hidden.  I have
attached a screen shot of my Accounts tab, perhaps I am overlooking
something.  Which reminds me - This account was renamed a couple of
months ago and worked up till Friday Feb. 3.  Could renaming the
account have caused something to get dropped in the data entry portion
of the system???