Data Entry Problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 7 12:43:45 EST 2017

Hi,

Gerald Ellis <gellis at aeneas.net> writes:

> I can take the screen shots but can only save them as Office Impress
> files.  They are bitmap images; I hope they are readable on delivery.

I don't see anything wrong with this, unless you happen to have
multiple accounts named "Access America" in your tree and you're
choosing the wrong one.

Can you enter it as a Basic transaction instead of a Split transaction,
and show what you have before you commit?  Does it still disappear in
Basic (non-split-expanded) mode?