Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Tue Feb 7 21:43:39 EST 2017

Maf:

I took a look but only found one Access America entry in both places
and when I click on the drop-down arrow only one account shows up in
the list. You might take note of the answer I sent a few minuets ago to
 Derek, the account was renamed about two months ago and has worked
fine until Friday Feb. 3.  All the other accounts seem to be working
fine just this one and it is with all entries, I type an entry into my
check register and it is transferred to the Transfer register as soon
as I press the enter key.
Thanks for your interest and assistance - I hope we can find a solution
to this problem.

Gerald