Data Entry Problem

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Feb 8 04:14:18 EST 2017

On Tuesday, 7 February 2017 20:43:39 GMT you wrote:
> Maf:
>
> I took a look but only found one Access America entry in both places
> and when I click on the drop-down arrow only one account shows up in
> the list. You might take note of the answer I sent a few minuets ago to
>  Derek, the account was renamed about two months ago and has worked
> fine until Friday Feb. 3.  All the other accounts seem to be working
> fine just this one and it is with all entries, I type an entry into my
> check register and it is transferred to the Transfer register as soon
> as I press the enter key.
> Thanks for your interest and assistance - I hope we can find a solution
> to this problem.
>
> Gerald

Hi Gerald,

Is it affecting *all* transactions you enter in the Bank Account since 3rd
Feb?

I wonder if you've got a view filter set up on the bank account page and there
is a date cut-off to the register display?

On the Bank Account register page, View Menu -> Filter By... -> Date -> Show
All

HTH,
Maf.