Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Wed Feb 8 11:42:43 EST 2017

Maf:

YOU FOUND THE ANSWER!! I did have a display filter set with a start
date of 11-14-2016 and a stop date of 01-14-2017. I removed the filter
and went to the Expense register, selected the transaction that I had
just entered, and "Jumped" back to the Assets register.  There was my
missing transaction.  Now - Do we need to have someone take another
look at the code which allows the filter to change the stop date?