Data Entry Problem

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Feb 8 11:53:41 EST 2017

On Wednesday, 8 February 2017 10:42:43 GMT Gerald Ellis wrote:
> Maf:
>
> YOU FOUND THE ANSWER!! I did have a display filter set with a start
> date of 11-14-2016 and a stop date of 01-14-2017. I removed the filter
> and went to the Expense register, selected the transaction that I had
> just entered, and "Jumped" back to the Assets register.  There was my
> missing transaction.  Now - Do we need to have someone take another
> look at the code which allows the filter to change the stop date?

Hi Gerald.

Happy to help!  Glad you got sorted.

It does seem odd that the filter date was so far from the transactions that
*were* showing.

If you can re-create the filter view and it still misses the cut off date, then
it sounds like a bug that you should report.  If you can't recreate, then I
guess it gets called a glitch, not a bug!

Maf.