[OT] systemd (was Re: www.gnucash.org back online)

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Feb 8 05:21:33 EST 2017

A very long thread jumping up and down between platforms...

The only thing I want to add here is that while gnucash is listed as a gnome
application on Ubuntu, it's not that tightly integrated that it depends on
gnome let alone on systemd.

It mostly uses the same gui toolkit (gtk). Apart from a few details that's
about it. What's more the core is in the proces of being ported away from glib
and friends to c++, freeing the program even more.

Regards,

Geert