Creating custom business A/P check layout

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:55:58 EST 2017

I vaguely remember something about the origin of the coordinate system not being where I would expect.    Either it is at the bottom left corner, and I expect it at the top left (coming from a PostScript background) or maybe it is PostScript-like, and I didn’t expect that.

Anyhow, something to be aware of is if you want to include lines from the split on the stub, there’s wierdness the shows up when you get to multiple lines.
(I sometimes put the various invoice numbers in the split and like to see them on the stub).   If I recall correctly, the bottom most line goes where specified, and the rest of them go, one at a time, above it.