Fwd: New time period choices for Income Statement

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 8 09:52:42 EST 2017

On 02/08/2017 09:04 AM, Cindy Doughty wrote:
> I have modified the Income Statement report to allow you to easily select a
> time period.  There are over 125 potential combinations.  Possible
> selections include a month, a quarter, last 90 days, last 6 months or you
> can use a custom time period.  I'd like feedback on any potential
> improvements to either the menus shown or to the scheme programming code.

I get my Social Security (in USA) on the second Wednesday of the month.
I imagine others get it on the Nth WhateverDay of the month.
So I hope an option like that is included in the over 125 combinations
you will be providing.

Right now, I am on gnucash-2.4.15-4.el6.x86_64.rpm, that is the latest
version EPEL has for my distribution of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 6.8 (Santiago), so I will not see these changes until EPEL gets
around to making an update, or until I upgrade to RHEL 7, which I may
never do. I will probably wait until RHEL 8, whenever that comes out.

  /V\  PGP-Key:166D840A 0C610C8B Registered Machine  1935521.
 /( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey    http://linuxcounter.net
 ^^-^^ 09:15:01 up 1 day, 12:10, 2 users, load average: 4.26, 4.16, 4.21