Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Wed Feb 8 12:01:17 EST 2017

Derek:
Yes - The account balance did change once the transaction was
displayed. And, Yes, I did have a Filter on Date set to start on 11-14-
16 and end on 2-1-17.  You may have noticed that I had three
transaction in the check register dated 2-1-17 and they all work
properly.  As I told Maf, I did remove the filter all together and then
went to the Expense register and selected the entry missing fron the
check register the "Jumped" back to the check register and there it was
just as I had entered it.  So, my question now is Why did the three
entries for Feb 1, 2017 work when the Stop Date of the filter was set
to Feb 1, 2017 and the transaction for Feb 3, 2017 failed?  Do we need
to look at the code for the filter stop date, or could something in my
OS have changed the EFFECTIVE date?

Thanks for all your help
Gerald