Unrealized Gains showing on Balance Sheet

Kate Logan katelogan.canada at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:59:08 EST 2017

I run the balance sheet for one of my projects (a couple of rental
houses) at the end of the fiscal year. All my amounts print with a
leading "C" as C$123 (don't know why). Last year the report was fine.
This year there is a line " unrealized gains" with an amount of "C$" (no
amount). The next line is "total equity", also with an amount of "C$"
followed by "total liabilities & equity", also with an amount of "C$".

What is happening? and how do I fix it?

Thanks for any help.

Kate Logan