Unrealized Gains showing on Balance Sheet

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:28:46 EST 2017

I personally do not use multiple currencies but I suspect that somehow you have gotten a mix of currencies.   Either the report is trying to show Canadian dollars or one or more of your accounts is denominated in Canadian dollars.
Perhaps a multi-currency user can confirm.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone