2.6.15 Mac hangs on startup at Checking Finance:Quote

bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:12:34 EST 2017

Hello.

I've been running Gnucash for many years without incident.

A few weeks back I updated to 2.6.15 and didn't notice any issue.

Today I tried to start Gnucash and it hangs during the start-up at
"Checking Finance:Quote".

I may have installed Finance:Quote at some time in the past but don't
use it.  So I'm not sure what has happened.

Googling this didn't yield any helpful ideas of what might be wrong.

Is there something that I'm missing?

I'm no Mac OSX 10.10.5 on a 2015 MBP.

Thank you in advance,
B.

PS I'm on digest.  Please reply directly and also cc the list.  Thanks
again.