Custom invoice template/stylesheet disappeared

Ola Tuvesson ola at clickworkorange.com
Mon Feb 13 09:47:33 EST 2017

Hi all,

I've been using GnuCash for a few years without any major issues, but a
couple of months ago the custom invoice template (stylesheet) I had
created suddenly stopped appearing in the list of stylesheets. I've
spent hours trying to figure out how to fix this - the most likely
thing is that my computer pulled in a new version of GnuCash, where
something to do with the stylesheet handling has changed. IIRC, the
custom stylesheet was in a .scm file in ~/.gnucash, and I had edited
some other file to add it to the list of available stylesheets. I have
tried to replicate this by putting "my-stylesheet.scm" in
/usr/share/gnucash/scm/gnucash/report/" and changing the stylesheets-
2.0 file that exists in ~/.gnucash, by copying one of the blocks to the
bottom of the file, and editing it like so:

(let ((template (gnc:html-style-sheet-template-find "my-stylesheet")))
  (if template
    (let ((options ((gnc:html-style-sheet-template-options-generator
template))))
; Section: General
; Section: Tables
; Section: Fonts
; Section: Images
; Section: Colors
 (gnc:restore-html-style-sheet "my-stylesheet" "my-stylesheet"
options))))

Alas, this appears to make no difference whatsoever. I'm getting
desperate here, as I really need to send out some invoices, and this is
holding me back. Please help!

Many thanks,

Lomax

P.S. I'm running GnuCash 2.6.12, on Xubuntu 16.04.