A cruicial GNUCash feature that is missing, but easy to implement for budgets

lejohnston lejohnston at dccnet.com
Fri Feb 17 03:59:51 EST 2017

Geert, Peter, David, et.al,Thanks for all your help. With the last changes that Geert suggested the report loaded. I am still working on getting the data displayed as I want it, but it looks very promising.Now I think I can say Goodbye to Quicken and Hello to GNUCash.Gratefully,LarryOn 02/16/17 02:19 PM, Geert Janssens  <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:> > Op donderdag 16 februari 2017 12:27:31 CET schreef lejohnston:> > Geert,> > > > > > I missed your reply somehow.> > > > > > After a little sleep I went back and checked my Windows10 and I had not> > configured it to show extensions. The 'config.user' does in fact have a> > .txt extention.> > > > > > So:> > > > > > 1. Can I just delete the extension or do I have to create 'config.user' in> > another way?> > > Just delete the extension.> > > > > 2. Should I deal with this before making changes to 'ytd-budget.scm'?> > > Both will be required to make this work.> > > > 3. Can I make the changes to 'ytd-budget.scm' where it is now loca