[MAINT] Planned network outage tonight ~8pm US/ET

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 16 15:34:04 EST 2017

Hi,

I plan to replace my main router tonight with a new one that should
enable better network utilization.  The new router has been configured
(but has not been tested).  My plan is to swap the hardware tonight at
approximately 8pm US/ET.  If all goes well and the configuration works
then there should be a very short outage while everything settles out.

If there's an issue I will either work on fixing the new router or,
if it takes longer than expected, I'll swap the old router back into
place until I can fix the problem.

Any outage would access access to code.gnucash.org, which implies access
to the wiki, email lists, archives, and master git repo.  Access to
www.gnucash.org will be unaffected.