Strange problem with transaction editing auto-complete

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Feb 23 11:05:39 EST 2017

On Thursday, 23 February 2017 11:04:14 GMT Geert Janssens wrote:

> I'd encourage those of you who are running on linux the check if this helps
> you. On Mac I have no idea what to suggest unfortunately.

Hi Geert,

I've tried the commands in #19  along the lines of
gtk-query-immodules -<foo>-<bits>  --update-cache  (as root)

It seems to have helped a bit, in as much as the cursor insert point only
seems to jump to the wrong place at the final leaf account, at least in the
limited testing I've done.  Will see how it goes over the next few weeks.
Haven't logged out / in again yet....

Can't try the suggestion in #23 about using native keyboard, as I can't find
"ibus settings", nor can i see any ibus packages (which are not already
installed) on the SuSE package manager.

Cheers,
Maf.