Strange problem with transaction editing auto-complete

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Thu Feb 23 15:56:21 EST 2017

To add another data point -- this problem goes away when I login with
Unity on Ubuntu 16.04. I entered transactions for 10 mins without the
bug popping up. I switch over to KDE and it always fails on the first
transaction I try to enter.

At least I know how I can get my work done now, but of course it is
confusing why this only happens in KDE for me (yet others see it in
different desktop environments and even different OSes) and why it
appeared out of nowhere.