Splits in foreign currency

marcin mep at hot.pl
Wed Feb 22 13:20:05 EST 2017

I live in both UK and Poland. My main currency is GBP. I pay bills in both
countries. Have accounts in GBP and PLN. There is no problem with split
transactions in GBP. Also no problem with split transactions (different
"categories") using Polish bank account. But when using cash (PLN)
sub-transactions come as transfer from GBP to PLN and it should be exactly
opposite way like it is with single transactions. Am I doing anything wrong?
So far have to record splits as separate transactions.