Looking for someone to give a GnuCash workshop - Montreal, Canada

Tech SOGÉÉCOM tech at sogeecom.org
Thu Feb 23 17:31:41 EST 2017

Hi!

SOGÉÉCOM - the student union of Collège de Maisonneuve - is looking for
someone to give a public GnuCash workshop. SOGÉÉCOM is a local actor in
the Free Software Community in Montreal.

We have internal needs and frequently receive external request to
organise such workshop in Montreal, Canada.

We thus want to organise an introduction to GnuCash workshop, that could
maybe end with a question period for more advanced users.

If you have the experience to give such a workshop or know someone that
would like to do it, please write to:

tech at sogeecom.org

We are open pay a small amount for the workshop if needed. We are
looking for someone who speaks enough French to give the workshop in
French and interact with the public.

Thanks!

--
Louis-Philippe Véronneau - Informaticien
SOGÉÉCOM - Société Générale des Étudiantes et Étudiants du Collège de