Looking for someone to give a GnuCash workshop - Montreal, Canada

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 24 10:36:38 EST 2017

Hi,

Tech SOGÉÉCOM <tech at sogeecom.org> writes:

> Hi!
>
> SOGÉÉCOM - the student union of Collège de Maisonneuve - is looking for
> someone to give a public GnuCash workshop. SOGÉÉCOM is a local actor in
> the Free Software Community in Montreal.
>
> We have internal needs and frequently receive external request to
> organise such workshop in Montreal, Canada.
>
> We thus want to organise an introduction to GnuCash workshop, that could
> maybe end with a question period for more advanced users.
>
> If you have the experience to give such a workshop or know someone that
> would like to do it, please write to:
>
> tech at sogeecom.org
>
> We are open pay a small amount for the workshop if needed. We are
> looking for someone who speaks enough French to give the workshop in
> French and interact with the public.
>
> Thanks!

I don't know if Benoit would be interested (cc'd above).  I know he's
been away from GnuCash for a while (3 1/2 years), but he is local to
you, a Francophone, and might be able to brush off his knowledge for
you.