Donation refund

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Feb 27 12:53:12 EST 2017

Op maandag 27 februari 2017 09:47:18 CET schreef ahmed mahiddine:
> Can I contact argenta bank to resend donation

Ahmed,

There is little use in you contacting them. Since you are not the account
holder  the bank will refuse to cooperate directly with you.

As for your request, I have checked again today and there is no sign of you
donation yet. When/if it turns up, I can try to transfer it back to the
account it came from. Anything else is not an option. The gnucash project
can't act as an intermediary for inter-bank transactions.

Regards,

Geert