Unposting flawed A/R invoice

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 28 11:12:47 EST 2017

   For some reason I do not see, an A/R invoice I entered on January 1st is
borked and needs to be corrected. I cannot find where I can unpost the
invoice so I can edit it.

   I see no unpost item on any of the main menus, and when I get to
Business->Customers->Find invoice there's no unpost option on the right side
menu, only a post option.

   I'm sure I've seen before where I can unpost an A/R or A/P transaction but
I'm not finding it and neither the help nor guide documents tell me more
than that I need to unpost the transction prior to edititing it.

Clue stick needed,

Rich