Balance Sheet is not balanced

kr kr at bell.net
Mon Feb 27 23:36:47 EST 2017

Just wanted to say 'thank you very much' for the steps outlined in your op.

Some context.
I am a home (retired) recent convert from quicken. I am slowly getting used
to this program and I expecially like the balance sheet and r/e statements
which look (thanks to you) like they should. That is to say the b/s is now
actually balanced and the i/s statement ties in. I think it will take me a
while to figure out where the trading numbers come from but that is a
challenge for another day.

For other new comers.
I have asset and liability accounts in $CAN (my primary currency), $US &
Euros. All of my r/e accounts are in $CAN and the whole thing seems to work
just fine. I ran an i/e statement in $CAN and for one account got $813.28.
When run again is $US the amount changed to $US 603.13. So this setup seems
to be working.

Thanks again Jenny!