Unposting flawed A/R invoice

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 28 11:51:16 EST 2017

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017, Geert Janssens wrote:

> When the invoice is opened in a tab/window, there is an "Unpost Invoice"
> option under the Edit Menu, or an unpost button on the tool bar.

Geert,

   I have the A/R account tab open and the transaction in question is
highlighted in yellow. I thought the unpost invoice item was in the Edit
menu, but it's not there. There's also nothing on the tool bar, only the
set from Save on the left to Reconcile on the right.

   With that invoice in its own tab, the Edit menu has a Post item, but not
an Unpost item. The menu bar has a down arrow on the extreme right. That
drop down menu has a greyed out unpost invoice item between the post invoice
and pay invoice items.

   This with the current version 2.6.15.

Thanks,

Rich