How To Stop GnuCash from Saying It Cannot Find a Specific File

Bored Accountant ddoak at student.morainepark.edu
Tue Feb 28 19:15:51 EST 2017

Colin Law wrote
> I am sure they will not be at all concerned by being called lazy
> whilst voluntarily giving up their leisure time to write free software
> for you and the rest of us to use.

That is precisely what I'm talking about. Whether or not it's free software
should *not* be used as an excuse for poor programming. They should still do
a good job whether it's GNU or proprietary, for-profit software.

-----
Teens think listening to music helps them concentrate. It doesn't. It relieves them of the boredom that concentration on homework induces. -Marilyn vos Savant