How To Stop GnuCash from Saying It Cannot Find a Specific File

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:36:54 EST 2017

Dear Bored Accountant,

There is a well established protocol for making positive suggestions for
product improvement, and the way you are throwing your opinions around is
not conducive to getting anything done.

Why don't you add your two cents back into your 'Sage 50' and fuck off.  The
hole you are digging for yourself is only gonna get deeper, pal...