What is the blue line all about?

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Sun Jan 1 03:56:39 EST 2017

That is exactly what happened.  I realized this when I looked closely at my own transaction and realized it automatically put in 2017 without my knowledge.

This brings up a serious problem for me.  My fiscal (financial) year is not a calendar year.  So, I would be entering transactions as usual up till March or April when my financial year begins.

Therefore, I wish to disable any settings in Gnucash that conflict with this.  I have entered my time frame in the appropriate settings, but I still wish to avoid any trouble in the future.

I thank you all for your kindness to reply.

Anita