no .csv export

70147persson at telia.com 70147persson at telia.com
Sun Jan 1 19:38:30 EST 2017

There is no need for an xml export since this is the normal format when
saving files. However before saving, the file is also gzip compressed
and gets the extension .gnucash.

Now I know that you primarily want the file in csv  and not xml, but
none the less, to get the file in xml you just gunzip (gzip -d) the
normal saved file (you are maybe curious to see the internal data
structure). To make gunzip work, you have to rename the file: set/add
extension .gz. Do not forget the -k option if you want to keep the
original compressed file.

/Kaj