Help on error message

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:33:09 EST 2017

it is normal to get that error the next time you try to open your file
after the program has crashed.  The problem is to figure out why it is
crashing.  Do you remember what you were doing the first time it crashed?

If not, the first thing to try is to open the program with no file to see
if it crashes then.
If not, then try creating a new file to see if it crashes then.

If those tests went ok, then look in the GnuCash online FAQ's for more
ideas to check.  Feel free to ask more specific questions here.

David C